Department of Civil Engineering has been imparting quality education to meet the technological advancement and industrial requirements. The Department has qualified faculty members with excellent academic records, state of the art laboratories and highly good infrastructure facilities.
- To establish a mastery of fundamental knowledge, problem solving skills, engineering Experimental abilities, and design capabilities for a civil engineering career and/or graduate school.
- To establish the knowledge and skills necessary for identifying and assessing design alternatives and the related social, economic, environmental, and public safety impacts.
- To facilitate the advancement of technology to enhance quality, knowledge, competitiveness, sustainability, and environmental stewardship.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.