The Mechanical Engineering Department was started in the year 2009. The department offers two year M.E (Engineering Design) and Ph.D Programmes in Mechanical Engineering. The department has a team of highly qualified, dedicated and motivated faculty and excellent infrastructure, well equipped laboratories with facilities for PG Program and advanced study and research.
- To have a faculty group, devoted to academic excellence and ethics.
- To provide the best lab facilities to the students.
- To nurture students having creative ideas to adopt projects this can be subsequently commercialized.
- To provide facilities in the CAD/CAM lab to cultivate innovation and creativity in them.
- To have better teacher – student relationship.
- To encourage students to accept ethical and value based goals in their profession.
- To install a feedback system by which students can take pro-active participation in academics.
- To develop entrepreneur skills and to develop their personality to face the challenges of the future.